Friday, September 04, 2009

Halloween Harpy v.1.0


This harpy is based primarily on Nadine Chanz (Ms. October 1996) with my own elements thrown in there--face, hair, arms, feathers on the arms. She's going to have a Powergirl sort of outfit. The next version will see the breasts lifted higher on the chest so that a more obvious circle will show between the shoulders and top of the breasts.

Not sure where Medusa's going to come from. Fifty years of centerfolds, and I can't find the pose I've envisioned for the Queen of the Gorgons. I may have to stitch a bunch of body parts together, which I'm not looking forward to.

I've also decided to give the Succubus open wings. I'm not going to detail any of these girls until I have sketches of all three. That means I'll start on Medusa tonight.

No comments: