Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Man with Two Blogger Identities!

A note to all the people who get comments from me on a regular basis:

I have two email addresses, both apparently supported by eBlogger. Each address is correlated with an eBlogger identity. If you see "Zach," which you usually do, it's because I've signed in with my blog address: zman1902 at hotmail dot com. However, if you see "zachary," it's because I was too lazy to sign out of my Gmail account and sign INTO my blog account (hotmail), so that name is linked to my Gmail address: sillysaur at geemail dot com.

Just wanted to let you all know, just so there's no confusion. "Zach" is probably the same as "zachary" on most comments.

2 comments:

Andrea Cau said...

Yes, I noted this on my Blog...

A little note: the blog "Theropoda" is not written in Spanish, but in Italian.

Ok, they're are both neo-latin...

lantaro said...

The Italians say Spanish is just speaking Italian with rocks in your mouth.

Those olive-skinned charlatans can go fuck themselves.