Well, here's a basic skeletal drawing (skipped the vertebrae and ribs because they take forever) for Expidexipteryx. This drawing will serve as the basis for my life restoration this weekend. The skeleton is pretty beat-up, with lots of key missing parts (hands, feet) and a badly crushed skull. I took the unknown elements from Scansoriopteryx and imagined what they'd "grow into." For example, I made the third finger a little shorter in relation to the other two fingers with the assumption that it would have negative allometry compared to the 1st and 2nd digits. That's purely as assumption--the reverse could well be true. Not sure about what kind of dentition the little bugger had beyond the procumbent incisors, so I simply didn't include any.
Like I said, I didn't include a spine or ribs because it would've taken much longer. I made the tail stiff but a hair longer than the skeleton would imply. This is to cover two bases: One, that a few vertebrae might be missing in that irritating tail break in the fossil, and Two, I imagine that the tail was wrapped in a stiff bundle of tissue given the ribbon-like tail feathers (they must've had deep quills) which may have artificially elongated the "external" tail.
Let me know if anything is deeply wrong with this reconstruction before I start drawing skin and feathers onto it!