Friday, April 18, 2008

Whoa.

Talk about jumping on the bandwagon. I've been meaning to do this for months, but I was afraid I'd lose all my links and profile changes. Notice that now you can see a list of my labels at the bottom of the sidebar, and I think the wider layout makes for easier reading.

What do you think, dear readers? Simplistic, I know, but I intend to add an awesome new piece of art to the title banner.

Also, Amanda, I lost my links. I added them back, plus some new ones, but if your blog or website was once linked from mine and no longer is, please let me know!

6 comments:

Blue Collar Scientist said...

I approve. As though that should count for anything - I'm about as competent in design as I am in having babies.

Zach said...

Hmmm...given that I have cystic fibrosis (and am male), I might have you beat in that category!

Dicing with Dragons said...

MUCH better. I hate "Black on Black" website design, but the "white on black" is only marginally better.

Cleaner, more fuel efficient, and filled with nougaty goodness!

Sean Craven said...

Thank you very much. This is a hell of a lot more readable, not just because of the change in color but also because of the wider column size for the text Those narrow columns just don't work for essays.

lantaro said...

holy wow. massive layout changes! i like it. woo!

Julia said...

Like it, especially the wider column for the text.

It's spelled "occasional" with one "s" though... ;-P