Friday, March 18, 2011

Adrianne Palicki Plays Wonder Woman on TV


Remember that Wonder Woman TV show I talked about awhile ago? For reasons I'm simply unsure of, the show was greenlit--it's still written by David E. Kelley--and Ms. Palicki here was cast as the titluar character. I can't decide if this looks good or looks like a Halloween costume. I think I'm okay with it, but the latex and blue pants seem odd. Adrianne looks unnaturally pushed-up, too. I'm just not sure about this show. Another aspect of it (the show) will be that Diana runs some big corporation that makes...toys?

I just...I just don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly saturated colors, judging by the choices on the new superman movie, and Lois Lane's halloween costume of wonder woman on "Smallville". Which was a bit better costume, I think, even though it could be a bit less dark. I think WW has to be either a Xena-like clothing or just normal, "civilian" clothes, if it is to be believable. Jim Lee's new costume was severely bashed for being too dated and a sort of self-rip-off from x-men's Rogue.

Is it a real, official picture anyway, or some fan-made speculative design? Did the actress get implants for the role or now wonder woman has some more magic accessories than she used to have?