Monday, April 05, 2010

Velvet from Odin Sphere


Yup, gonna need this one, too. Odin Sphere is one of my favorite PS2 games, but the earlier Gwendolyn figure was too expensive for my tastes. Velvet is a bit cheaper, I think, and the sculpt is better.

I really need to get back to this game...

Postscripto: WOW, release dates are all over the map for this figure. January 2010, March 30, 2010, "early April" 2010, and even June 2010. Can a brother get a solid figure, here?

Postscripto2: WOW, prices are all over the map for this figure. The cheap end is around $80, the high end is $130. My bet is somewhere in between. I have ordered her from Bosco's, though, because they are "pretty sure" they're getting her anyway. Now, to sell a kidney...

Postscripto3: Okay, deep breath. I'm going to pre-order her from Bosco's. I will be required to put a down payment down (of 20%) because they won't be able to sell her to anyone else. Her total cost is...$130. Damn. However, sadly, this is my cheapest option. Every internet store has cramp-inducing shipping fees, even eBay. And this really is a beautiful figure. I will be reminding Bosco's that Yamato has a US distribution center, so hopefully they can get her a little cheaper that way than overseas.

2 comments:

lantaro said...

NICE.

lantaro said...

you are a smart mother-effer!