Saturday, August 01, 2009

I've Been Busy

Sorry, folks, for the lack of substantiative posts. I'm working quite hard on a wrap-up Horns 'n' Spikes post, but I'm also working like a dog on last-minute art show stuff. Oh, that's right, Scott Elyard, Raven Amos, and myself are prepping another art show. This one's called "Art Remains" and you can see it starting August 7th at Europa Bakery (on 36th Ave., near Arctic, in that strip mall). It's mostly old art; we didn't have the energy to create anything really new, but I'm doing an interesting piece with dinosaur skulls. Needless to say, I've been up to my neck in references, trying to improve the skulls I've already done and draw new skulls for the families that need to be included.

I do apologize for the delay, then, but rest assured, I will post photos of this art show when we put everything up! Huzzah!

1 comment:

lantaro said...

Ooh what time?