Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Notices

The season premier of Venture Bros. is up at the Adult Swim website. If you're a fan of the show (and who isn't?), the premier is a laugh riot.

I've added a new cartoon-related link to the blogroll. The Dreamland Chronicles is a wonderful webcomic that's entirely CG. It looks like a Pixar movie! When you have a few hours to kill, click back to the first entry and read through 'til the latest comic. Great stuff, folks.

Don't forget--the next edition of Linnaeus' Legacy will appear on this humble page tomorrow! If you haven't gotten your submissions to me, either through email or comments, time is running out!

I know I was promising a big post about Mesozoic marine reptiles a few days ago, but I decided to draw another skull and some life restorations, which took some time. I will probably have the post up tonight, and surely before the Legacy.

No comments: