Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Think it Moved

Well, it's been a long time coming, but here it be: the newest comic! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing the third panel. I know that I keep saying that I'm not obsessed with the weenis, but I'm beginning to have my own doubts! But honestly, that Throbicok is one bad-ass Pokemon. Incidentally, Dikidik/Throbicok is my third original Pokemon lineage, the first being the Chili's Bodangle (and it's Basic form, Dangleberri), and the second is a sort of ode to the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Raindeer yeti. Scary looking dude.

I'm moving tomorrow. Again. Gina and I sign the closing documents in the morning, and we start moving boxes over in the evening. By Monday, we should hopefully be completely moved in. What of our current condominium? We're renting it out so as to not pay the dreaded Double Mortgage. That would be a killer, especially given my current precarious job situation.

I'm going to try and go back to a regular comic-posting schedule (once a week). Next Monday I might actually re-post all of the comics I've done up to this point, given that this is a "new" blog and that only two other comics (aside from this one) have been posted here. We'll see, though. I have lots of stuff I'd like to share in the next several weeks.

4 comments:

BusaFan said...

Share away good sir! Share away. And I should have expected a "one eyed snake pokemon" from you. I just don't understand how it didn't show up sooner.
Saturday is moving day. We gots some plowing to do!
Wee!

lantaro said...

HAHAHAHAHA AWEOSME!!!

Verdakk said...

Cool! What color are they? You can just see Ash grabbing his poke-balls to call out Dikidik and Throbicok.

And my tolerence for myself making sick jokes just ran out.

Luke Nielson said...

lol... did verdakk just say that?!?!? HAHAHAHA... that's AWESOME


And I love the comic. :)