Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Teaser

I know I promised a McLarge-Huge post about feathered dinosaurs for the Boneyard, but in brainstorming that post, I stumbled upon a more innovative topic. It's actually something that's been on my mind for a long time, but until very recently, I hadn't really thought it all the way through. But sometimes lightning just goes off in your head and you think: "Hey, I've got it!" And so I have. So after I complete a series of illustrations to see if my idea is even possible, I shall post on my mysterious topic.
But I can't just you all hanging, can I? I'll post a little teaser picture to get your blood flowing. Scott, you might know what I'm thinking here, but don't ruin the surprise just yet...



2 comments:

Dicing with Dragons said...

[hand]Mmmmmmmph![/hand]

Luke Nielson said...

[brain]Mmmmmmmph![/brain]